Welcome to Tuesday! Today (and on Friday) I’m sharing a few cards that I made using products from the Botanical Prints Product Medley.
This Medley includes these exclusive products:
* Botanical Prints Cling Stamp Set
* 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 4 sheets of die-cut accents: 2 each of 2 designs
* 4 sheets 3-11/16″ x 5″ (9.4 x 12.7 cm) laser-cut overlays: 2 each of 2 designs
* Old Olive 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Twill Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 12 copper-colored metal bee embellishments, 1/2″ (1.3 cm) each
* 7-piece Botanical Prints Dies
Isn’t this a lovely product set? I think so too. The lovely floral stamp is one of my favorites from this set and it featured in all of my cards this week.
All the cards this week showcase the flexibility of all Stampin’ Up! products. The products in the Botanical Prints Medley coordinate well with any of the products that you may already have, adding to their value. This card uses the stamps and dies from the set. Very Vanilla card stock along with Early Expresso card stock and ink are great pairings for this card.
I’ve used Pineapple Punch card stock and ribbon to add some pop to the crisp Tuxedo Black inked flowers.
Before I go… Don’t forget the the Second Release of Sale-A-Bration products are available today! Get your products FREE with purchase only while supplies last. You can shop with me anytime! SHOP NOW