Story of Elegance
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Hello Irresistible DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla card stock – 3 3/4″ x 5″ embossed using Countryside Blossoms embossing folder, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Die cuts:
- Cut the sentiment panel using Very Vanilla card stock and the 2 piece die from the Designer Tags die set, use the larger piece of the two piece die set to cut a piece of the Hello Irresistible DSP
- Use the small oval from the Double Oval punch to punch an oval using a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock
Add the DSP panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Combine 3 different ribbons of your choice and add to the embossed panel. Adhere the embossed panel to the card front using Foam Adhesive Sheets.
Place the die cut DSP behind the die cut sentiment piece and adhere to the card front.
Stamp the sentiment onto the punched small oval and add to the sentiment.
Finish the card front by adding green Festive Pearls.
For the inside, I embossed the bottom of the 4″ x 5 1/4” panel.
To complete the project, emboss the envelope flap to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN AUGUST
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Festive Tags
’Tis the season to start your holiday crafting! It’s so simple with this all-inclusive kit. Adhere the die cuts and embellishments, then tie the tag to a gift with a twine bow. You’ll have handmade tags in minutes!