Story of Elegance
A Closer Look
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Pretty Peacock card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White card stock – 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Die cuts:
- Use the shorter clay pot die from the Earthen Textures die set to cut 2 small clay pots and one topper from the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper
- Use the taller clay pot die from the Earthen Textures die set to cut a tall pot from the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper
- Use the large leaf die from the Earthen Textures die set to cut a leaft using Crumb Cake card stock
- Use the die from the Earthen Textures die set to cut 2 leaves using Basic White card stock
- Use the starburst pattern from the Patchwork Pieces die set to cut the background pieces from the Earthen Elegance DSP. (You’ll only need 1/2 of the die cuts.)
Add the Pretty Peacock card stock panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Arrange an adhere the Patchwork Pieces die cuts to the front of the Basic White Panel.
Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the Basic White Panel in Crumb Cake ink.
Adhere the leaves to the back of the pots, and the pot topper and ribbon as shown and place them onto the card front. I placed the taller pot in the center directly onto the panel and added the other two using Dimensonals.
For the inside, I stamped leaves in Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake to match.
To complete the project, stamp leaves on the envelope front and the flap to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN JUNE
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
Show hospitality to all your guests with the Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine elegant and detailed cards—three each of three designs. Whether you’re hosting friends and family, or want to invite someone over, this kit has what you need to create sophisticated and elevated cards!
You can also pair this kit with a coordinating die add-on! (Available while supplies last. Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately).
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Welcome Inn
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 9 elegant and sophisticated cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and friendly, hospitality-themed sentiments.
- A Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot and beautiful embellishments
- Lovely floral details and precut vases
Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive
This kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (Item number: 161474).
Click on the image for details.
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
Shake up someone’s special day with a happy, handcrafted shaker card! The Confetti Birthday Kit, the newest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!, comes with everything you need to quickly create confetti shaker cards—a total of 9 cards in 3 lively designs. Celebrate in style with bright, bold colors, confetti, and birthday greetings full of joy!