Story of Elegance
Hello! I’m glad that you’re here! It’s another glorious day and I’m happy to share two sweet cards that I made for friends. With so many of us practicing social distancing it’s important to stay in touch. As the saying goes, variety is the spice of life, so I try to ensure that I’m reaching out to others in many ways. A phone call, text, email and cards. I like sending a card because to me it’s nice to get something in the mail that isn’t an advertisement or a bill. Sending a card helps me to double the happy!
Today, I’m working with the Positive Thoughts and Beautiful Friendship stamp sets and the Nature’s Thoughts dies. I decided to use these stamps primarily because my team leader challenged our team this week to create cards that used flowers, trees, butterflies or bees. I love flora and butterflies so I decided to create cards that featured each one.
To create this card I stamped the background panel using Highland Heather and the stamp from Beautiful Friendship. I glued the stamped background to a panel of Gorgeous Grape card stock. Then, I stamped the flowers and sentiments on a panel of Whisper White card stock and mounted it to a second panel of Gorgeous Grape card stock. Finally, I centered the sentiment panel to the background panel and added colored rhinestones to finish the card. Easy and pretty. My favorite combination!
Soft and simple cards are some of my favorites. I love this card because it is both. I die cut the decorative border in Mint Macaron card stock and stamped the sentiment and butterfly in the same color ink. To complete the card, I mounted the sentiment panel onto Mint Macaron card stock and adhered it to the card base. I used Basic Pearls as the finishing touch.
Still Talking About Paper Pumpkin …..
March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit Contents
In many of my recent posts, I’ve shared information about our crafting subscription service, Paper Pumpkin. Now is a great time to consider this product purchase. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting! If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need to complete the projects.
- It’s affordable! The per cost kit is only $22 per month and each kit contains several projects. March subscribers received 2 stamp set and materials for 12 greeting cards! And the April kit is all about family and loved ones.
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible! Life happens. Sometimes you may not be able to receive a kit or may decide that you want to skip a kit. No problem! You choose when you get a kit throughout the year. To skip a kit, just log on and update your Paper Pumpkin account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
These are only a few reasons. The biggest reason is for the JOY. The joy of creating, either with yourself, or your friends, children or grandchildren and the JOY of sharing kindness. I’m telling you, it is definitely a GOOD thing! You should try it!
If you’re ready – just hit the button Right here – – -> SUBSCRIBE NOW
If your browser doesn’t display the button, you can click this link to get started >>> Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
I wish you continued health, calm, love and joy. I’ll be back on Tuesday with more card crafting fun. Hope you’ll be back to see me. Have a fun weekend, Until then, stay safe and