Story of Elegance
I’m so happy to share another card with you today. I always have a reason to say Thank You to someone, so I make lots of cards for that purpose. One thing that is more fun than making a thank you card, is making one with materials that I obtained free! Today, I’m using the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper that I received free with a recent $50 purchase. Check out the bottom of this post for information on how you can earn free products during SaleABration too!
I hope that today’s card will inspire you to grab a few products and create something beautiful.
Here’s the card I made.
The beautiful colors in this paper just speak to me. Creating this card is so simple because the paper does all the work.
Here’s are steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel of Rococo Rose card stock.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel of Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the Rococo Rose panel and then to a card base made with Thick Basic White card stock.
3. Cut a second panel of Rococo Rose card stock to 2 3/4″ x 4″.
4. Cut a 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ panel of Paper Blooms DSP. Wrap a strip of Silver Metallic Edge ribbon across the middle of the panel and adhere to the second Rococo Rose panel. Center the assembled panel onto the card base.
5. Create the sentiment panel using the dies from the Potted Succulents die set. Die cut the two pieces using Basic White card stock. Stamp the sentiment from the Simply Succulents stamp set in Night of Navy Ink. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment panel to the center of the ribbon.
6. I used the Leaf Punch to cut 3 stems in Rococo Rose, Night of Navy and Seaside Spray, and the Small Bloom Punch to cut a flower in Rocco Rose card stock.
7. Arrange the leaves, flower and silver thread on the corner of the sentiment panel and add a blue gem from the Holiday Gems pack to the center of the flower.
A Closer Look
There is so much to love about Sale-a-bration! Here are just a few highlights of this fantastic offering!
SHOP: During Sale-a-bration, beginning 5 January 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products.
HOST: Host a party during Sale-a-bration, and you can get a FREE Punch Party Stamp Set with Party Sales of $300 or more (before tax and shipping). This is in addition to our generous rewards program.
JOIN: Enjoy discounts and early access to new products as a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator. Whether you’re just interested in being a hobbyist or launching a business, becoming a demonstrator is a great way to maximize your dollar. You can build your Starter Kit by choosing $125 worth of products for just $99! During Sale-a-bration, you also get an assortment of 6 stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper – FREE! (A $69.00 value) With Free shipping and Business Supplies included you’ll get more than $120 worth of FREEE products. It’s a FANTASTIC DEAL!!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the products I used for today’s card: