Story of Elegance
Well with many of us living with a Stay At Home order this week, Friday has lost a bit of it’s appeal. But I’m happy to see another day nonetheless. With everything going on, I’m more appreciative of my card crafting because it gives me another way to reach out to friends and family.
I pray that your and your families remain healthy, with all of your needs met , until this wretched disease is controlled and ultimately eradicated. Be safe out there.
So no dilly dallying today – Here are the cards that I came up with for today.
For this card, I stamped the corners in Early Expresso ink with a stamp from the Ornate Style stamp set. The sentiment panels were cut from dies in the Ornate Frames die set, and I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from the Perfectly Framed stamp set. I love easy and this card fits the bill!
I started this card by embossing a panel of Rocco Rose card stock using the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. I used a die from the Ornate Layers die set and the floral stamp from the Ornate Style stamp set to design the sentiment layer. A little color was added to the flower with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker and Wink of Stella adds just a touch of glimmer.
Still Talking About Paper Pumpkin …..
In many of my recent posts, I’ve shared information about our crafting subscription service, Paper Pumpkin. Now is a great time to consider this product purchase. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting! If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need to complete the projects.
- It’s affordable! The per cost kit is only $22 per month and each kit contains several projects. March subscribers received 2 stamp set and materials for 12 greeting cards! And the April kit is all about family and loved ones.
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible! Life happens. Sometimes you may not be able to receive a kit or may decide that you want to skip a kit. No problem! You choose when you get a kit throughout the year. To skip a kit, just log on and update your Paper Pumpkin account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
These are only a few reasons. The biggest reason is for the JOY. The joy of creating, either with yourself, or your friends, children or grandchildren and the JOY of sharing kindness. I’m telling you, it is definitely a GOOD thing! You should try it!
If you’re ready – just hit the button Right here – – -> SUBSCRIBE NOW
If your browser doesn’t display the button, you can click this link to get started >>> Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
I wish you continued health, calm, love and joy. I’ll be back on Tuesday with more card crafting fun. Hope you’ll be back to see me. Until then, stay safe and