Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Silver Foil card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Pool Party card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White card stock – 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Die cuts:
- Use the dies from the Timeless Arrangement die set to cut bar flowers in Basic White, Pool Party and Petal Pink Card stock. Cut two individual flowers in Pool Party and Petal Pink card stock
- Cut the sentiment panel using Basic White card stock
- Use two of the Elegant Borders dies to cut the border onto one of the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White panels
- Use one of the Elegant Borders dies to cut another border onto the other Basic White panel
Add the Silver Foil card stock panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Add the die cut Basic White Panel to the Pool Party panel and add to the card front.
Stack the 3 floral die cuts and add to the card front.
Stamp the sentiment onto the die cut Basic White sentiment panel using Pool Party ink then add to the floral stack on the card front.
Add the two individual die cut flowers to the sentiment panel and add a small bow made with Simply Elegant Silver trim.
Finish the card front by adding silver Festive Pearls.
For the inside add the die cut panel and stamp a flower using Pool Party ink.
To complete the project, stamp flowers on the envelope flap and front.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN AUGUST
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Festive Tags
’Tis the season to start your holiday crafting! It’s so simple with this all-inclusive kit. Adhere the die cuts and embellishments, then tie the tag to a gift with a twine bow. You’ll have handmade tags in minutes!