Story of Elegance
Welcome! I’m glad that you stopped by today. I’m continuing to share cards that I crafted during a recent team challenge. It’s one of the fun things that I get to do as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love that Stampin’ Up! is so much more than paper crafting. I have met so many wonderful people and my life is richer because of it. And I get to make cards too! Woo hoo! If you ever want to know more about all the fantastic benefits of being a demonstrator, ask me. I’m happy to share.
I used the All Things Fabulous Bundle for for card I’m sharing today. The Bundle is comprised of the All Things Fabulous stamp set and the Fabulous Florals die set. Did you know that when you purchase a Bundle from Stampin’ Up! you save 10% over the cost of buying the two products separately? Yes, it’s true!
I hope that today’s card will inspire you to order a few items and create something beautiful.
Here’s the card I made.
This beautiful stamp set features two step stamping. I love this technique – it creates such lovely images with no effort. Simple and elegant. My cup of tea!
Here’s are steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock and emboss using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder.
2. Add the embossed panel to a card base made with Thick Basic White card stock.
3. Die cut the floral grid in Highland Heather card stock using the Fabulous Floral dies. Adhere to the embossed panel.
4. Stamp 3 flowers using Purple Posey, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape inks. Die cut using the Fabulous Floral dies.
5. Use the Banner Pick A Punch to create the sentiment panel. Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ strip of Basic White card stock and cut to 3″ using the punch. Cut a 3/4″ strip of Highland Heather card stock and cut to 3 1/2″ using the punch. Adhere the strips together. Add the sentiment strip to the lower portion of the card.
6. Arrange the three die cut flowers on the card and adhere the center flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Add Elegant Faceted Gems.
There is so much to love about Sale-a-bration! Here are just a few highlights of this fantastic offering!
SHOP: During Sale-a-bration, beginning 5 January 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products.
HOST: Host a party during Sale-a-bration, and you can get a FREE Punch Party Stamp Set with Party Sales of $300 or more (before tax and shipping). This is in addition to our generous rewards program.
JOIN: Enjoy discounts and early access to new products as a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator. Whether you’re just interested in being a hobbyist or launching a business, becoming a demonstrator is a great way to maximize your dollar. You can build your Starter Kit by choosing $125 worth of products for just $99! During Sale-a-bration, you also get an assortment of 6 stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper – FREE! (A $69.00 value) With Free shipping and Business Supplies included you’ll get more than $120 worth of FREEE products. It’s a FANTASTIC DEAL!!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the products I used for today’s card: