Story of Elegance
Hello and Happy Tuesday! Frozen is the word of the day for me. It’s cold outside! But I won’t complain. I have a warm home to stay out of the elements, so I’m grateful.
I’m also grateful to have hosted a Stampin’ Up! card crafting class last month. As a hostess I earned the exclusive Punch Party stamp set that is available to hostesses during SaleABration. You can host a virtual party too and earn this stamp set and other great products. Contact me for details. But hurry, we only have a few more weeks. SaleABration ends February 28th.
As always, I hope that today’s card will inspire you to order a few items and create something beautiful.
Here’s the card I made.
I love that the stamps in this set coordinate nicely with many of our punches. This sentiment coordinates with the Double Oval Punch. Isn’t that great? Look at these wonderful stamps.
Here’s are steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ piece of Old Olive card stock.
2. Cut a 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ panel of Basic White card stock and emboss the bottom and top of the Panel using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder.
3. Use the small leaves stamp from the All Things Fabulous stamp set to stamp rows of leaves horizontally between the embossing with Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz inks.
4. Create the sentiment panel. Use the Punch Party scrolled oval stamp to stamp the shape onto a piece of Old Olive card stock using Old Olive ink. Use the Double Oval Punch to punch the scalloped oval. Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Old Olive ink and punch with the Double Oval punch. Adhere the sentiment oval to the scalloped oval.
5. Add three strands of green twine at the base of the stamped leaves cinching in the middle with a glue dot. Adhere the twined panel to the Old Olive panel. Adhere the combined panel to a card base made of Thick Basic White card stock.
6. Add the assembled sentiment panel to the center of the twine with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Emboss the top of a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder and adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
There is so much to love about Sale-a-bration! Here are just a few highlights of this fantastic offering!
SHOP: During Sale-a-bration, beginning 5 January 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products.
HOST: Host a party during Sale-a-bration, and you can get a FREE Punch Party Stamp Set with Party Sales of $300 or more (before tax and shipping). This is in addition to our generous rewards program.
JOIN: Enjoy discounts and early access to new products as a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator. Whether you’re just interested in being a hobbyist or launching a business, becoming a demonstrator is a great way to maximize your dollar. You can build your Starter Kit by choosing $125 worth of products for just $99! During Sale-a-bration, you also get an assortment of 6 stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper – FREE! (A $69.00 value) With Free shipping and Business Supplies included you’ll get more than $120 worth of FREEE products. It’s a FANTASTIC DEAL!!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the products I used for today’s card: