Story of Elegance
Hello and Happy Friday!
Have you ever waited until the last minute to get a card in the mail? Well count me in that number. I was sitting here thinking about upcoming events that I wanted to celebrate with a card and immediately realized I have to get an anniversary card in the mail today. Yikes! Well I only panicked for the two minutes it took me to decide upon the new Floral Essence stamp set. The colors were easy, I just used the wedding colors. I had this card ready for the mail in no time.
As always, I hope that today’s card will inspire you to order a few items and create your own special kindness to share.
Here’s the card I made.
Since this is an Anniversary card, I needed to add another sentiment set, so I reached for the Always in My Heart stamp set. I love the mixed fonts in the sentiment I chose.
Here’s are steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock and adhere to a card base made with Thick Basic Black card stock.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel of Basic White card stock.
3. Stamp the Basic White panel with the large floral stamp from the Floral Essence stamp set using Blackberry Bliss and Rococo Rose inks.
4. Die cut the bottom of the stamped panel using a die from the Ornate Borders die set.
5. Add a strip of Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon under the stamped flowers and adhere the panel to the Blackberry Bliss panel.
6. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic White card stock using Blackberry Bliss ink and die cut using Stitched Rectangle die.
7. Add the sentiment on top of the ribbon and finish with three Basic Pearls.
There is so much to love about Sale-a-bration! Here are just a few highlights of this fantastic offering!
SHOP: During Sale-a-bration, beginning 5 January 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products.
HOST: Host a party during Sale-a-bration, and you can get a FREE Punch Party Stamp Set with Party Sales of $300 or more (before tax and shipping). This is in addition to our generous rewards program.
JOIN: Enjoy discounts and early access to new products as a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator. Whether you’re just interested in being a hobbyist or launching a business, becoming a demonstrator is a great way to maximize your dollar. You can build your Starter Kit by choosing $125 worth of products for just $99! During Sale-a-bration, you also get an assortment of 6 stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper – FREE! (A $69.00 value) With Free shipping and Business Supplies included you’ll get more than $120 worth of FREEE products. It’s a FANTASTIC DEAL!!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the products I used for today’s card: