Story of Elegance
Well, it’s finally Friday. What a week. I hope that you are doing well and navigating successfully through the changes brought about by COVID-19. Since I’m home more than usual now, I’m spending extra time in my craft room. It’s a wonderful distraction.
I’m continuing to play with the new product suite that will be part of our upcoming 2021 Annual catalog in June. The great news is that I get to purchase this suite ahead of the catalog debut. And you will be able to purchase the suite next month. How fun!
The new product suite is called Ornate Garden and it’s absolutely beautiful. There is so much to love about this suite; especially if you like anything floral, as I do. With the suite, you’ll get 2 Die sets: Ornate Layers and Ornate Borders, 2 Stamp sets : Ornate Thanks and Ornate Style, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (two colors), Gilded Gems and fabulous 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.
Here are two cards that I’ve crafted using products from this suite.
For this card, I used two of the Ornate Frames dies layered on top of a panel of Ornate Garden designer series paper. I used the Small Bloom punch (available during SaleABration as a FREE product with purchase) to punch the flowers. The sentiment panel is from the Perfectly Framed stamp set. Given where things are these days, I’ll like be sending lots of hugs to family and friends via USPS.
As I shared on Wednesday, I absolutely love how easy it is to create elegant cards with the dies in this suite. This card uses two of the Ornate Border dies. The sentiment panel is stamped using the Easter Promise stamp set.
A Word About Paper Pumpkin
In many of my recent posts, I’ve shared information about our crafting subscription service, Paper Pumpkin. Now is a great time to consider this product purchase. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting! If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need to complete the projects.
- It’s affordable! The per cost kit is only $22 per month and each kit contains several projects. March subscribers received 2 stamp set and materials for 12 greeting cards! And the April kit is all about family and loved ones.
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible! Life happens. Sometimes you may not be able to receive a kit or may decide that you want to skip a kit. No problem! You choose when you get a kit throughout the year. To skip a kit, just log on and update your Paper Pumpkin account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
These are only a few reasons. The biggest reason is for the JOY. The joy of creating, either with yourself, or your friends, children or grandchildren and the JOY of sharing kindness. I’m telling you, it is definitely a GOOD thing! You should try it!
If you’re ready – just hit the button Right here – – -> SUBSCRIBE NOW
If your browser doesn’t display the button, you can click this link to get started >>> Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Thank you for stopping by! I’ll be back on Tuesday with more card crafting fun. Hope you’ll be back to see me. Until then, stay safe and