Story of Elegance
Happy Wednesday! Well, I’m hopping along today, but not on the InKing Royalty Blog Hop ….. Have you ever had one of those weeks where you couldn’t get yourself calibrated properly and you think Saturday is Sunday and Sunday is Monday or mix any day with another day? And have you ever been so preoccupied that you don’t even check your email? (I know, gasp and clutch the pearls!) That was the start of my week, and as a consequence, I missed the deadlines AND the reminders to send my information to participate in the March InKing Royalty Blog Hop. Such is life and here I am hopping along alone. But, I’m not alone because you are here and that makes me happy! There is always a bright side if you look for it.
The theme for the InKing Royal blog hop today is Easter, so I am sharing three Easter cards that I made. Just like yesterday, I’m particularly happy to share cards I created with products from a BRAND NEW product suite from our upcoming 2021 annual catalog. As a demonstrator, I was able to purchase this product early, and guess what?!! Beginning in early April you can purchase it too. I just love sneak peeks!
The new product suite is called Ornate Garden and it’s absolutely beautiful. There is so much to love about this suite; especially if you like anything floral, as I do. With the suite, you’ll get 2 Die sets: Ornate Layers and Ornate Borders, 2 Stamp sets : Ornate Thanks and Ornate Style, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (two colors), Gilded Gems and fabulous 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.
I won’t reveal everything contained in this product suite, but here’s another peek at some of the products. In the coming posts I’ll continue to share more of the suite contents along with ideas on how to use them. But for now, take a look at Easter – a la Elegant Sentiments.
In addition to the Ornate Frames die, and the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder from the Ornate Garden suite, I used one of the die from the Cross of Hope die set for the cross. The cross, dove and sentiment stamps are from the His Grace stamp set. I love the soft, springtime look of this card, and mixing and matching is so much fun!
This card is very similar to the first card. I opted to use the Stone Embossing folder on this one. I couldn’t resist the symbolism and the earthy tones of the So Saffron card stock was still light enough to provide the springtime look I wanted for this card.
I love easy elegance and that is exactly what you get with the Ornate Frames die set. This card is made from layers of die cuts from the Ornate Frames set. It was so quick and easy to put this card together – making my holiday card giving oh so simple this year.
I hope that you enjoyed my Easter cards. Prayerfully, next month I’ll do better and will actually be connected to the hop. If you want InKing Royal Easter creativity click here >>>> InKing Royal Blog Hop Start
Another Word About Paper Pumpkin
In many of my recent posts, I’ve shared information about our crafting subscription service, Paper Pumpkin. Now is a great time to consider this product purchase. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting! If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need to complete the projects.
- It’s affordable! The per cost kit is only $22 per month and each kit contains several projects. March subscribers received 2 stamp set and materials for 12 greeting cards! And the April kit is all about family and loved ones.
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible! Life happens. Sometimes you may not be able to receive a kit or may decide that you want to skip a kit. No problem! You choose when you get a kit throughout the year. To skip a kit, just log on and update your Paper Pumpkin account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
These are only a few reasons. The biggest reason is for the JOY. The joy of creating, either with yourself, or your friends, children or grandchildren and the JOY of sharing kindness. I’m telling you, it is definitely a GOOD thing! You should try it!
If you’re ready – just hit the button Right here – – -> SUBSCRIBE NOW
If your browser doesn’t display the button, you can click this link to get started >>> Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Thank you for stopping by! I’ll be back on Friday with more card crafting fun. Hope you’ll be back to see me. Until then, stay safe and