Story of Elegance
Hello and Happy Friday!
I’m back today with more fun products from our upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I’ve used a couple of items from the new Color and Contour Bundle and paired them with the gorgeous Hand Penned Designer Series Paper. This paper is absolutely beautiful!
In 19 days or less – you’ll be able to see all the wonderful new products. I simply can’t wait for you to see everything!!
In the meantime, here is the card I created for today.
This DSP pairs so nicely with the new In Color Pale Papaya. I love, the dies in the Color & Contour Bundle. These are just three of the dies. There are 8 beautiful dies in all!
Marl your calendars and be on the look out for this beauty! It is packed full of phenomenal paper crafting products and incredible ideas for projects you can create!
HAVE YOU TRIED PAPER PUMPKIN YET?
With a Paper Pumpkin subscription you can make beautiful paper crafts each month. I say paper crafts because not all of are kits are card making kits, but one thing is for sure, the projects are always beautiful. There are many benefits to becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber – Here are just a few:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting. If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a great way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need for the projects
- It’s affordable. The per cost kit is only $22 per month and contains several projects. March 2021 subscribers received bonus crafting supplies in their kit, a set of four masks and a sponge, and of course materials to make 8 card projects!
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible – You can choose which months you will receive a kit during the year. Just log on and update your account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
And it’s like a birthday surprise every month! The subscription cut-off is the 10th of each month.
Don’t forget if you want to enjoy the May kit, you have to subscribe by May 10th!SUBSCRIBE NOW
Have you noticed these dramatic markdowns? Get them while you can. These items are only available while supplies last!