Story of Elegance
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I’m continuing to play with the new Hand-Penned Petals so my posts for this week will share two of the cards that I’ve made with this bundle. Today, I’m adding a new product from the new catalog and a few current catalog items.
Here’s the Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set again, and I’m using the Penned Flowers die set that comprise the bundle. This is really a versatile set. I can’t wait for you to get your hands on these products. Creating with them is such a breeze!
Here is the card I created for today.
I love the color and the texture of this card. The tone-on-tone stamping, the floral embossing, and the vellum square combine to create lots of interest. The floral die cut and the scallop die cut are from the Penned Flowers die set. The sentiment is from the new sentiment stamp set Inspired Thoughts that will be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog.
Speaking of New Catalog – You definitely want to mark your calendars and be on the look out for this beauty! It is packed full of phenomenal paper crafting products and incredible ideas for projects you can create!
HAVE YOU TRIED PAPER PUMPKIN YET?
With a Paper Pumpkin subscription you can make beautiful paper crafts each month. I say paper crafts because not all of are kits are card making kits, but one thing is for sure, the projects are always beautiful. There are many benefits to becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber – Here are just a few:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting. If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a great way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need for the projects
- It’s affordable. The per cost kit is only $22 per month and contains several projects. March 2021 subscribers received bonus crafting supplies in their kit, a set of four masks and a sponge, and of course materials to make 8 card projects!
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible – You can choose which months you will receive a kit during the year. Just log on and update your account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
And it’s like a birthday surprise every month! The subscription cut-off is the 10th of each month.
Don’t forget if you want to enjoy the May kit, you have to subscribe by May 10th!SUBSCRIBE NOW
Have you noticed these dramatic markdowns? Get them while you can. These items are only available while supplies last!