Story of Elegance
I’m still drooling over the new IN COLORS so I couldn’t resist unwrapping one of the new stamp sets coming in the Annual 2021-2022 Catalog and having a little fun!
Today I’m playing with Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set. I love a floral stamp set and these stamps are adorable. This set is so sweet. I can imagine so many ways to create with it. Can’t you?
Here is the card I created.
Simple and elegant is my style and this card fits the bill. It is so easy to create and so soft and pretty. And the new Pale Papaya is just dreamy! You’re definitely going to want add these items on your new catalog wish list.
Speaking of New Catalog – You definitely want to mark your calendars and be on the look out for this beauty! It is packed full of phenomenal paper crafting products and incredible ideas for projects you can create!
HAVE YOU TRIED PAPER PUMPKIN YET?
With a Paper Pumpkin subscription you can make beautiful paper crafts each month. I say paper crafts because not all of are kits are card making kits, but one thing is for sure, the projects are always beautiful. There are many benefits to becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber – Here are just a few:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting. If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a great way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need for the projects
- It’s affordable. The per cost kit is only $22 per month and contains several projects. March 2021 subscribers received bonus crafting supplies in their kit, a set of four masks and a sponge, and of course materials to make 8 card projects!
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible – You can choose which months you will receive a kit during the year. Just log on and update your account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
And it’s like a birthday surprise every month! The subscription cut-off is the 10th of each month.
Don’t forget if you want to enjoy the April kit, you have to subscribe by April 10th!SUBSCRIBE NOW
Have you noticed these dramatic markdowns? Get them while you can. These items are only available while supplies last!