Story of Elegance
Hello and Welcome! It’s Friday! Hooray! Well, I was planning to continue to share cards from last month’s card challenge today, but I’m gonna take a 1 post hiatus and share another card I made using the Boho Indigo Product Medley. I REALLY like this product kit. It’s outstanding! I’ll continue with challenge cards next week.
I got the design for this card from one of the wonderful members of the InKing Royal Stampin’ Up! team. Her name is Jackie Beers and she has fantastic cards that she shares on her blog. You can find her at BlueLineStamping.com. Check her out! (After you’ve checked out this card, of course)
One more time – here’s a look at the products in the Boho Indigo Product Medley.
Here is today’s card.
It’s called a lever card because the lever that holds the sentiment is used to open the card.
Here’s a picture of the inside of the card and instructions for creating it:
Inside of Boho Indigo Lever Card
- Cut a panel of Thick Very Vanilla card stock – 4 1/4″ x 10 1/2″ . Score and fold at 5″ . This is the card base. the shorter panel is the front of the card.
- Cut the lever from Thick Very Vanilla card stock – 1″ x 7″. Score at 3 1/2″ and fold.
- Place the lever with one of the folded sides against the inside back of the card. Align the fold at the right cut edge. Center the lever and adhere to the inside back of the card.
- Cut the inside panel in Night of Navy – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the inside of the card covering the lever that is glued to the inside back in step 3.
- Cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock 3 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to the Night of Navy panel on the inside of the card. Align close to the center fold.
- Cut a piece of DSP 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere to the right of the Very Vanilla piece on the inside panel.
- Cut the bottom panel for the front of the card in Night of Navy – 4″ x 4 3/4″ and adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of DSP 3 3/4″ x 4 1/12″ and adhere to the Night of Navy panel on the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock 7/8 X 3 3/8 and adhere to the front of the lever.
- Cut a piece of DSP 3/4 X 3 1/4 and adhere to the top of the Night of Navy piece on the lever
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a die cut from the Boho Indigo Product Medley.
- Die cut two pieces of Night of Navy card stock using the 3rd largest die from the Stitched Nested Labels die set.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of one of the Night of Navy die cut pieces.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the lever.
- Add a die cut flower from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to the sentiment panel.
- Add Rhinestones to the bottom of the sentiment panel.Add a piece of coordinating DSP to the envelope flap and your beautiful card is ready to go!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the items I used for today’s card: