Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Basic White card stock – 4 1/8 x 5 3/8″ and emboss with the Basics 3D embossing folder.
- Boho Blue card stock – 4″ x 5/14″
- Basic White card stock – two pieces, 4″ x 5/14″
- Die cuts:
- Use scrap Basic White card stock to stamp 3 small flowers, 2 using Boho Blue ink, and 1 using Crumb Cake ink. Die cut the stamped flowers using the Bold Bouquet dies.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap piece of Basic White card stock in Boho Blue ink, and die cut using Stylish Shapes dies.
Add the embossed panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Stamp the flowers onto the Basic White panel as shown using Boho Blue and Crumb Cake inks. Add the stamped panel to Boho Blue panel.
Adhere the ribbon to the side of the panel and then to the card front.
Add the die cut sentiment to the front of the card front.
Use Dimensionals to add the 3 die cut flowers to the side of the sentiment.
Finish by adding Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the flower stems.
For the inside, I printed my greeting onto the second Basic White panel and then stamped flowers across the bottom of the panel.
To complete the project, stamp flowers onto the envelope front and flap to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN JULY
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
- Linen thread
- Vellum and precut paper pieces
- FREE Distinktive stamp set
- Final card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Blossom Wishes Kit!
This kit is special for its trendy, slimline card design, and includes all the precut paper pieces for a fun card for a friend!