Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Pool Party card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Pecan Pie card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Die cuts:
- Use the circles from the Stylish Shapes die set to cut one circle using Pool Party card stock and another circle (larger) using Very Vanilla card stock.
- Use the same die set to die cut these small flag for the sentiment.
Add the Pool Party Panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Emboss the Pecan Pie panel using one of the Basics 3D embossings.
Adhere the Pool Party card strip to the Very Vanilla card strip, then put a strip of Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon down the center of the assembly. Add to the embossed panel and then to the card front.
Stamp a flower onto the Pool Party die cut circle and the sentiment onto the flag die cut using Lost Lagoon ink. I used a flower from the Timeless Arrangements stamp set.
Glue the sentiment onto the stamped circle and adhere to the Very Vanilla Circle using Dimensionals.
Add a bow to the ribbon strip and a gem from the Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems.
For the inside, I stamped a flower onto the Very Vanilla card stock panel and added it to the card.
To complete the project, I stamped flowers on the envelope front and flap to coordinate.
Here’s the card I made earlier for my stamp club that I cased. 😉
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly