Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Bubble Bath card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Masterfully Made DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Die cuts:
- Use the Wanted to Say die set to cut You’re Too Kind script in Bubble Batch and the coordinating shadow die in Basic White. (Tip: Use Adhesives sheets to die cut the lettering. It’s much easier to adhere to the shadow die, and best of all no seeping glue.)
Add the Bubble Bath card stock panel, then add to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Place a strip of Bubble Bath Sheer Ribbon across the DSP where the flowers and sky merge and adhere the panel to the card front.
Combine the You’re Too Kind die cut and shadow die cut and add to the card front across the ribbon using Dimensionals.
Add a bow to the right of the sentiment and finish up with a few Tinsel Gems.
For the inside, I printed my sentiment onto the Basic White panel then added a strip of DSP to the bottom of the panel.
To complete the project, add DSP to the envelope flap to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN JUNE
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors:Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Click on the image for details.
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to sit back, relax, and take family and friends to the beach from the comfort of your home with our latest kit: Boho Beach Kit! It comes with everything you need to make beach-inspired cards, evoking vacation and relaxation in minutes! Send a friendly note to the people you love and don’t miss the acrylic-poured paint art style used in this kit for a dazzling marbled color effect.