Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Basic White card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (2 pieces) and 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (embossed using Basics 3D embossing folder)
- Cherry Cobbler card stock – 3 5/8″ x
- One Horse Open Sleigh DSP – 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Die cuts:
- Use the tree die set shown to cut 3 trees, one each in Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite and Crumb Cake card stock. (Tip: Use Adhesives sheets to die cut the trees. It’s much easier to adhere to the shadow die, and best of all no seeping glue.)
- Use the smallest square in the Stylish Shapes dies, double cut to create the small rectangle for the Joyful sentiment.
Add the Cherry Cobbler card stock to the Basic White card stock panel, then add to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Place the DSP strip off centered to the left onto the embossed Basic White panel and add to the card front.
Adhere the die cut trees to the card front.
Add a bow made with White Bakers twine among the trees, and place the sentiment onto the bow using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finish by adding red Festive Pearls.
For the inside, of the card, I added a stamped off image of the tree stamps from the set, in Gray Granite. The sentinment from the stamp set is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and a small strip of DSP is added to the bottom.
To complete the project, add DSP to the envelope flap to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime! Of course you’ll have to wait until the 6th to grap the Sneak Peek items. 😉
HAPPENING IN JUNE
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors:Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Click on the image for details.
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to sit back, relax, and take family and friends to the beach from the comfort of your home with our latest kit: Boho Beach Kit! It comes with everything you need to make beach-inspired cards, evoking vacation and relaxation in minutes! Send a friendly note to the people you love and don’t miss the acrylic-poured paint art style used in this kit for a dazzling marbled color effect.