Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Basic White card stock – 4 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and emboss with the Countryside Blossoms folder.
- Die cuts:
- Use the Nested Essentials dies to cut two shapes in DSP and one in Basic White card stock.
- Use the Wanted to Say dies to cut the sentimentment and flower bloom in Night of Navy card stock, flower stem in Boho Blue card stock, two flower stems in Night of Navy and two flower blooms in DSP.
Add the embossed panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Place the two DSP die cuts onto the card front.
Add the sentiment and Night of Navy bloom and Boho Blue stem flower to the Basic White die cut. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals.
Finish with Iridescent Pearls.
For the inside, I printed my sentiment onto the Basic White card stock panel then added a die cut flower (Night of Navy stem and DSP bloom) for a coordinated accent.
To complete the project, add the last die cut flower to the card front and add DSP to the evelope flat to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN JULY
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors:Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Blossom Wishes Kit!
This kit is special for its trendy, slimline card design, and includes all the precut paper pieces for a fun card for a friend!