Story of Elegance
Hello! Here we are, another wonderful Friday to celebrate. I’m so grateful for this extravagant blessing. Another week of living and loving. Truly something to celebrate in my mind. And of course, another week to have fun in my craft room.
I’m back in the archives today, sharing another card I made during the January Card challenge in my Stampin’ Up! Inking Royalty group. I’ve met so many wonderful men and women with Stampin’ Up! it’s just another blessing! If you want in on the fun, come join me! JOIN MY TEAM
Today’s card features the lovely Delicate Petals Stamp set.
As always, my hope is that today’s card will inspire you to order a few items and create your own special kindness to share. You’ll be glad you did!
Here’s the card I made.
I absolutely love the sentiments in the set and the double flower is soooo pretty!
The detail in this simple flower and the double font script are the sweetest!
Following are the steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ strip of Blackberry Bliss card stock and adhere to a card base made with Thick Basic White card stock.
2. Cut a 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ panel of Basic White card stock and stamp the upper portion of the panel with the double flower in Blackberry Bliss ink. Center onto the Blackberry Bliss panel.
3. Create the sentiment panel by cutting a 1″ x 3 9/16″ strip of Blackberry Bliss card stock. Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink and cut to 3/4″ x 3 5/8″. Center onto the Blackberry Bliss panel and adhere to the card beneath the stamped flower.
4. Tie a bow using Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon and adhere to the corner of the sentiment panel.
5. Add a Pastel Pearl to the sentiment panel.
Beginning March 2, 2021 through May 3, 2021 you can purchase products from the Butterfly Bouquet suite of products. Butterfly Bouquet includes early-release products from the 2021 Annual Catalog in addition to exclusive products. It includes a 10% discount on the stamp set and dies when purchased with the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle or the Butterfly Brilliance Collection.
Prepare yourself for a burst of butterflies with the Butterfly Brilliance Background Stamp. Use this stamp to create projects for Mother’s Day, weddings, and more. Pair this stamp with greetings of your choice to customize it for the season or occasion. Stamp the line-art image and add color with your choice of coloring technique, or apply different colors of ink to create a unique look. Whatever you do with it, the results will be glorious!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
There are the current products that I used for this card: