Story of Elegance
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature hearts, so prepare yourself for lots and lots of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
When I think of hearts, I think of Valentines and of course the first colors that that came to my mind were pinks and reds. I decided that I wanted to go with a non-traditional color, so I started with green then added complimentary colors. Here is the color palate that I decided on.
Of course when I thought of hearts, it was a sure bet that I reached for the Always In My Heart Bundle. I love, love, love the sentiments in the Always In My Heart stamp set and the intricacy of the large heart die in the Floral Hearts die set makes me swoon!
Here’s what I came up with.
I used the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder to add additional texture, and the Double Heart Punch Pack adds more layers to the center of the card.
Here’s are steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel of Sahara Sand card stock and adhere to a card base made of Thick Basic White card stock.
2. Cut a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ panel of Gold Foil and adhere to the Sahara Sand panel.
3. Cut a 3 3/4″ x 5″ panel of Pool Party card stock and emboss using the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the center of the Gold Foil panel.
4. Die cut the large heart in Shaded Spruce using the die in the Floral Hearts dies. I used Adhesive Sheets when I die cut the heart to make it easy to adhere to the center of the embossed panel
5. Use the Double Heart Punch Pack to cut a heart in Shaded Spruce and Pool Party. Stamp the sentiment onto the Pool Party heart using Versa Mark and heat emboss with Gold Embossing powder. Layer the punched hearts together using Dimensionals and attach to the center of the die cut heart with Dimensionals as well.
6. I used tiny craft store gold rhinestones to embellish the heart.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
There is so much to love about Sale-a-bration! Here are just a few highlights of this fantastic offering!
SHOP: During Sale-a-bration, beginning 5 January 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products.
HOST: Host a party during Sale-a-bration, and you can get a FREE Punch Party Stamp Set with Party Sales of $300 or more (before tax and shipping). This is in addition to our generous rewards program.
JOIN: Enjoy discounts and early access to new products as a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator. Whether you’re just interested in being a hobbyist or launching a business, becoming a demonstrator is a great way to maximize your dollar. You can build your Starter Kit by choosing $125 worth of products for just $99! During Sale-a-bration, you also get an assortment of 6 stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper – FREE! (A $69.00 value) With Free shipping and Business Supplies included you’ll get more than $120 worth of FREEE products. It’s a FANTASTIC DEAL!!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the products I used for today’s card: