Story of Elegance
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Silver Foil – 4 1/8 x 5 3/8″
- Pebbled Path card stock – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic White card stock – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and 4″ x 5/14″
- Die cuts:
- Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap piece of Basic White card stock in Moody Mauve ink, and die cut using the tag die from the Designer Tags die set
- Stamp the leaves using the stamp from the Layering Leaves stamp set and Pebbled Path ink and punch two leaf sets using the Bough Punch and one small flower using Moody Mauve card stock
Add the foil panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Use Pebbled Path ink and a mask from the Foursquare Decorative masks to blend a design onto the smaller Basic White panel.
Adhere the inked panel to the Pebbled Path panel and then to the card front.
Arrange the die cut leaves and add to the card front.
Use Foam Adhesive Sheet cut to fit to adhere the die cut sentiment to the card front.
Finish by adding a bow made with Simply Elegant Trim and Silver Festive Pearls.
For the inside, I stamped leaves in Pebbled Path ink onto the larger Basic White Panel.
To complete the project, use the mask and Pebbled Path ink onto the envelope front and flap to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN AUGUST
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
- Linen thread
- Vellum and precut paper pieces
- FREE Distinktive stamp set
- Final card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Blossom Wishes Kit!
This kit is special for its trendy, slimline card design, and includes all the precut paper pieces for a fun card for a friend!