Story of Elegance
Hello! It’s Friday. Spring is here. Life is good.
Life is especially fun when I get to play with my Paper Pumpkin kit. I really enjoy my subscription because it’s easy, the kit has everything I need to make beautiful cards and then I can challenge myself to use components of the kit to create something new by pairing left over kit components with products that I already own. So much fun!
With a Paper Pumpkin subscription you can make beautiful paper crafts each month. I say paper crafts because not all of are kits are card making kits, but one thing is for sure, the projects are always beautiful. There are many benefits to becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber – Here are just a few:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting. If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a great way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need for the projects
- It’s affordable. The per cost kit is only $22 per month and contains several projects. March 2021 subscribers received bonus crafting supplies in their kit, a set of four masks and a sponge, and of course materials to make 8 card projects!
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible – You can choose which months you will receive a kit during the year. Just log on and update your account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
And it’s like a birthday surprise every month! The subscription cut-off is the 10th of each month.
Finally – Each kit has a You Tube video posted online after the kits ship to show you how to assemble the projects if you prefer to watch rather than read the instructions. Or maybe you’re like me and you like both visual and written instructions. Here’s the video for this month’s kit.
Here is a close up of the materials in the March 2021 kit.
Here’s a close-up of the stamp set highlighting the stamps I used for my alternative projects.
And here are the two alternative cards that I made…… yet another wonderful benefit of being a subscriber. You can continue to use your products in whatever way your creativity takes you!
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store for this month!
Don’t forget if you want to enjoy the April kit, you have to subscribe by April 10th!SUBSCRIBE NOW
Have you noticed these dramatic markdowns? Get them while you can. These items are only available while supplies last!