Story of Elegance
Hello! I’m glad you’re here!
I love note cards. What I don’t really know is if I like sending them or receiving them better. For me it’s a true toss-up. Well, maybe. If I think about it for longer than a second or two as I just did, I would definitely have to say that sending them is better. Because them two people are happy. Me and the receiver. That is certainly better!
I like note cards because you don’t necessarily need to do a lot of writing, but you have just enough space to make sure the recipient knows they are on your mind and in your heart. And pretty note cards are the best.
My card today is simple and elegant. My favorite combo. I used the Hydrangea Haven bundle to create it.
Here’s what it looks like.
Highland Heather is one of my favorite colors and I love to pair it with white. It’s perfect for this simple design that’s full of texture.
Following are the steps I used to create this card:
1. Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel of Highland Heather card stock, emboss it using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and adhere to a card base made with Thick Basic White card stock.
2. Use the Hydrangea Dies to cut a full flower in Silver Foil and a flower head and veined leaves in Basic White card stock. Glue the white pieces onto the Silver Foil die cut flower. Lift the petals of the flower head slightly.
3. Stamp the sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set in Highland Heather onto a piece of Basic White card stock and use the Stitched Rectangle die to cut the sentiment. Adhere the stamped sentiment to the card off-centered at the bottom.
4. Adhere the assembled flower to the card with the flower stem over lapping onto the sentiment panel.
5. Add small Rhinestone Basic Jewels randomly around the flower head, creating sparkling flower centers.
Have you noticed these dramatic markdowns? Get them while you can. These items are only available while supplies last!
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
These are the products I used for this card: