Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Mossy Meadow card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White card stock – 4 x 5 1/4″ (two pieces)
- Die cuts:
- Die cut two circles using scrap pieces of Mossy Meadow (larger) and Basic White (smaller) card stock. I used the retired Layering Circles dies, but you can also use the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Die cut three leaves using dies rom the Notes of Nature die set – two Mossy Meadow and one Basic White.
- Stamp the small flower from the Notes o Nature stamp set with Petal Pink ink on a scrap of Basic White card stock and cut using the coordinating die.
Use Mossy Meadow ink to stamp the large almond plant stamp from the Lovely & Sweet stamp set onto one of the Basic White panels. Then use Mossy Meadow and Petal Pink inks to stamp spatter onto the white spaces of the panel. Use Petal Pink Blends to color the flowers.
Adhere the stamped panel to the Mossy Meadow panel and then add to an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Add the die cut Mossy Meadow circle to the center of the stamped image on the card front.
Stamp off the leaf in Petal Pink ink and stamp onto the center of the Basic White circle, then stamp the sentiment using Mossy Meadow ink.
Arrange the die cuts around the sentiment, then adhere copper foil to the back of the circle. Add the circle to the card front using Dimensionals.
Finish the card front by adding Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
For the inside, I added the second white panel to the inside and added twice stamped-off almond plant stamp.
To complete the project, stamp the almond plant to the card front and envelope flap using Mossy Meadow ink.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live on Thursdays at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
Thank you again for stopping by.