Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Basic White card stock – 4 x 5 1/4″ (two pieces)
- Basic Black card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Die cuts:
- Die cut the large floral image from the Lovely & Sweet stamp set that has been stamped on a scrap of Basic White card stock using black ink
- Stamp the sentiment from the Notes of Nature stamp set onto a scrap of Basic White card stock and die cut using a die from the Stylish Shapes die set
- Die cut the branch from the Notes of Nature die set three times – twice in Basic Black and once in Basic White
Adhere the Basic Black panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Layer the branch die cuts horizontally across the bottom of one of the Basic White panels; then stamp the small flower from the Notes of Nature stamp set around the panel. (Tip: Lay the die cut floral image onto the panel to determine placement of the stamped flowers.)
Add the stamped panel to the card front, then add the die cut flower and sentiment using Dimensionals.
Finish the card front by adding a silver bow made with Simply Elegant trim.
For the inside, I stamped roses in black ink along the bottom of the 4″ x 5 1/4” panel before adhering to the card base.
To complete the project, stamp flowers on the envelope front and back using black ink.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live on Thursdays at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
Thank you again for stopping by.