Story of Elegance
Hello! Today, I’m posting my final Oval Occasions Happy Birthday card. I have made several others, but I’ll be moving on to more fun products with my next post.
As the title and my last few posts indicate, I’m still crafting with the Oval Occasions Bundle. I just love the versatility of Stampin’ Up! products, don’t you?
Here’s the last card I’m sharing that I made with these fun new products.
Here’s are steps to create this card:
1. Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel of Bumblebee card stock and adhere horizontally to a card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock, emboss with the Subtle Embossing folder and adhere to the center of the Bumblebee panel.
3. Cut a 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ panel of Bumblebee card stock.
4. Cut a 3″ x 4 1/4″ panel of Very Vanilla card stock and stamp the corners with the floral stamp from the Oval Occasions stamp set.
5. Add a strip of Gold Metallic Edged ribbon horizontally between the floral stamps on the Very Vanilla panel. Adhere the Very Vanilla panel to the Bumblebee panel. Then add to center of the card.
6. Use the middle oval from the Oval Layering die set to cut an oval from Very Vanilla card stock. Emboss the die cut oval using the Subtle Embossing folder.
7. Use the Double Oval Punch to punch ovals in Bumblebee and Very Vanilla. Use Bumblebee ink to stamp the sentiment on the small Very Vanilla oval. Adhere the three ovals together.
8. Add ribbon the the back of the largest oval and adhere the sentiment panel to the card using Dimensionals.
In case you missed them – Here are the other four cards I made using the Oval Occasions Bundle.
Find Your Elegance
Here are the products I used for today’s card. You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!