Story of Elegance
It’s Friday, and what better way to spend the day than with our beautiful Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper?
Our beautiful Designer Series Paper makes it so easy to craft gorgeous cards in minutes.
For my cards today, I chose three of the lovely Poppy designs and let the paper to the heavy lifting. Take a look:
Here, I paired the Peaceful Poppies DSP with a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock. I stamped the sentiment panels for all of the cards today with the poppy flower stamp from the Painted Poppies stamp set and the Hello sentiment from the Honey Bee stamp set. I wrapped all three layers with Sheer Whisper White ribbon and layered it on a panel that I embossed using the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
With everyone at home these days, I have lots of people I want to reach out to, so I decided to make a couple of extras. Second verse, just like the first. I just changed the DSP and card stock color. Simple. Fast. Fun. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Check Out Paper Pumpkin!
One of the many perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is that you get an early look at new products. I have seen the new 2021/2022 In Colors and they are gorgeous!! As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can get an early look at these colors too! The May kit will feature some of the coming 2021/2022 In Colors. You won’t want to miss your sneak peak. Subscribe by May 10th and your kit will be in your hands before the end of May!
That’s just one of many reasons to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Here are a few more:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting! If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need to complete the projects.
- It’s affordable! The per cost kit is only $22 per month and each kit contains several projects. March subscribers received 2 stamp set and materials for 12 greeting cards! And the April kit is all about family and loved ones.
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible! Life happens. Sometimes you may not be able to receive a kit or may decide that you want to skip a kit. No problem! You choose when you get a kit throughout the year. To skip a kit, just log on and update your Paper Pumpkin account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
These are only a few reasons. The biggest reason is for the JOY. The joy of creating, either with yourself, or your friends, children or grandchildren and the JOY of sharing kindness. I’m telling you, it is definitely a GOOD thing! You should try it!
If you’re ready – just hit the button Right here – – -> SUBSCRIBE NOW
If your browser doesn’t display the button, you can click this link to get started >>> Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Thank you for stopping by! I’ll be back on Tuesday with more card crafting fun. Hope you’ll be back to see me. Until then, stay safe and