Story of Elegance
It’s Tuesday, and I’ve decided that I need a little Ornate Style in my life. I’ve crafted the cards for today using the new Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder and the Ornate Style Bundle comprised of the Ornate Style stamp set and Ornate Style die set. These products are so pretty, it’s a dream to use them to create. They have quickly become one of my all time favorite sets. The options are seemingly endless. I love that!
Like almost everyone, I’m looking for ways to reach out to my friends and family. I’m using email, telephone, video calls, and online meetings. Greeting cards are also in my communications arsenal. I think an unexpected card in the mail does double duty. It adds a little unexpected joy to the day, and it lets the recipient know that you thought about them too. With this thought in mind, I’m continuing to craft cards to send a few paper hugs to those I care about.
Today, I’m sharing my two latest hugs. Here they are!
I love the soft look of this card and the Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon and Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels add just the right touch to finish the look.
- Stamp sets: Ornate Style (flower) – Good Morning Magnolia (sentiment)
- Card Stock: Thick Very Vanilla – Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper: Parisians Blossoms NOTE: This elegant DSP is on sale while supplies last!
- Embossing Folder: Ornate Floral 3D
- Ink: Petal Pink
- Embellishments: Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon – Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
The design of the multiple stamps used here add fun and whimsy to this soft card.
- Stamp sets: Ornate Style (flower) – Amazing Life (sentiment)
- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White – Whisper White – Pool Party
- Embossing: Ornate Floral 3D
- Ink: Pool Party
- Punch: Classic Label
- Embellishments: Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon- Pearl Basic Jewels
THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG!
Here are the gorgeous new 2020 IN COLORS!! I simply love these colors and can’t wait to get my hands on them to play. One of the many benefits of being a demonstrator is that we get advanced look at new products, and we’re able to purchase them early too. This is true whether you’re a hobby demonstrator or working as a business demonstrator as I am.
Don’t forget about Paper Pumpkin……
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly all-inclusive kit subscription. Although he kit for May has already sold out because it features the new In Colors, there are plenty of reasons to subscribe. Here are a few more:
- It’s a great way to start paper crafting! If you are new to paper crafting, Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful way to explore your creative side. Each kit is all inclusive and contains everything you need to complete the projects.
- It’s affordable! The per cost kit is only $22 per month and each kit contains several projects. March subscribers received 2 stamp set and materials for 12 greeting cards! And the April kit is all about family and loved ones.
- It’s easy! You can order online. Each kit is delivered directly to your door (or wherever you receive your mail) and has beautifully illustrated instructions inside.
- There’s no obligation! After you receive your first kit, if you decide that it’s not for you, simply cancel.
- It’s flexible! Life happens. Sometimes you may not be able to receive a kit or may decide that you want to skip a kit. No problem! You choose when you get a kit throughout the year. To skip a kit, just log on and update your Paper Pumpkin account by the 10th of the month to opt-out of the current month’s delivery.
These are only a few reasons. The biggest reason is for the JOY. The joy of creating, either with yourself, or your friends, children or grandchildren and the JOY of sharing kindness. I’m telling you, it is definitely a GOOD thing! You should try it!
If you’re ready – just hit the button Right here – – -> SUBSCRIBE NOW
If your browser doesn’t display the button, you can click this link to get started >>> Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Thank you for stopping by! I’ll be back on Friday with more card crafting fun. Hope you’ll be back too! Until then, stay safe and