Story of Elegance
It’s Friday! Yay! I hope that you’re ready for a fun weekend. I know that I am. Actually, I don’t have anything in particular planned, and that suits me just fine. A great time to catch up on some of my reading and find a myriad of little tasks complete as I avoid doing housework! 🙂
I have lots of birthday cards to get out, so my next few posts will be birthday cards. Today I’m featuring the Posted For You Stamps Set and the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
Merry Merlot is one of my favorite reds, so I included it in my color palate:
Here’s how I created this card:
1: Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8 ” piece of Blushing Bride card stock and adhere to a card base made with Thick Whisper White card stock.
2: Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Merry Merlot card stock and adhere to the Blushing Bride Panel.
3. Cut a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White card stock and emboss with the Scripty Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Merry Merlot panel.
4. Die cut a rectangle in Blushing Bride card stock using the largest rectangle die in the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
5. Die cut a rectangle in Whisper White card stock using the second largest rectangle die in the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
6. Stamp the floral and the love stamps on the Whisper White rectangle in Merry Merlot ink. Color with Petal Pink and Pear Pizzazz markers. Adhere to the Blushing Bride die cut and add to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Die cut the word birthday from the Well Written die set in Merry Merlot card stock and add to the sentiment panel.
8. Add Clear Epoxy Droplets as desired.
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the items I used for today’s card:
I wish you a happy and safe weekend. Be sure to through in some fun things that brighten your spirit and refreshes your soul. I’ll be back on Tuesday next week. I hope you’ll stop by too! Until then,