Story of Elegance
Welcome to Tuesday! I’m starting to see leaves changing and the hummingbirds are gone from my feeder. Autumn is here. In celebration of the season, I chose to work with the Lots of Leaves Bundle. This fun bundle is comprised of the Love of Leaves Stamp Set and the Stitched Leaves die set.
Of course with fall in the air, my card today, I chose a color palate that reminds me of Autumn.
Here’s how I created this card:
1: Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8 ” piece of Cajun Craze card stock and adhere to a card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock.
2: Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock and emboss using the Dainty Diamond 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Cajun Craze panel.
3. Die cut three leaves using the die from the Stitched Leaves die set. I used one each of the colors from my palate. Adhere to the embossed panel. Be sure to leave room for the sentiment panel beneath it.
4. Die cut the base for the sentiment panel in Cajun Craze using the third largest die in the Stitched Nested Label die set.
5. Die cut a sentiment panel in Very Vanilla using the fourth largest die in the Stitched Nested Label die set. Stamp the sentiment onto the die cut using Early Espresso ink and the stamp from the Little Treats stamp set. Adhere the stamped sentiment to the base, then adhere the sentiment panel to the card.
6. Make a bow using Copper Trim ribbon and adhere to the base of the leaves.
7. Add Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sentiment panel.
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the items I used for today’s card:
I wish you a terrific Tuesday and a great week! Be sure to through in some fun things that brighten your spirit and refreshes your soul. I’ll be back on Friday with another card to share. I hope you’ll stop by too! Until then,