Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Goil Foil card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Very Vanilla card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (2 panels) and 2″ x 3 1/2″
- Garden Green card stock – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Die cuts:
- Use the Timeless Charm die set to cut 6 leaves in Garden Green card stock and three flowers in Very Vanilla Tip: Use Adhesives sheets for the die cuts. It’s much easier to adhere to the shadow die, and best of all no seeping glue.)
Emboss the Very Vanilla card stock panel using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder and add it to the Gold Foil panel, then add to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Add the leaves to the Garden Green panel and then adhere to the card front.
Emboss the 2” Very Vanilla piece using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder and add it to the card front.
Combine two of the flower die cuts and color using Stampin’ Blends and add to the embossed panel using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used Light and Dark Daffodil delight for the flower body, Light Pumpkin Pie for the flower center, Light and Dark Old Olive for the leaves and Dark Pecan Pie for the stem.
Stamp the sentiment from the Timeless Charm stamp set in Old Olive ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock. Trim to fit and add to the card front.
Add a bow to the base of the flower stem, and finish with Gold Festive Pearls.
For the inside, I printed my sentiment onto the Very Vanilla panel then added a stamped and colored flower.
To complete the project, color the third die cut flower and add it to the card front. Emboss the evelope flat to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime! (You’ll have to wait until the 6th for the Timeless Charm bundle.)
HAPPENING IN JULY
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors:Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Click on the image for details after July 6th.
ALSO COMING July 6th!
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to sit back, relax, and take family and friends to the beach from the comfort of your home with our latest kit: Boho Beach Kit! It comes with everything you need to make beach-inspired cards, evoking vacation and relaxation in minutes! Send a friendly note to the people you love and don’t miss the acrylic-poured paint art style used in this kit for a dazzling marbled color effect.