Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Boho Blue card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White card stock – 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″ emboss one of the pieces using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder
- Die cuts:
- Use one of the larger flower dies to cut a Boho Blue stamped flower
- Use one of the small flower dies to cut two small Lemon Lolly stamped flowers
- Use the dual leaf die to cut a pair of Old Olive stamped leaves
- Use the stem die to cut a stem in Basic Black card stock and a stem in Granny Apple Green card stock. Cut the Granny Apple green card stock in half for use on the card front
Adhere the embossed Basic White panel to the Boho Blue card stock panel and then add to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Arrange the die cut flowers, leaves and stems to the card front.
Add bows made of silver thread to each flower.
Place Dimensionals or cut Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of a sentiment panel and add to the card front. I used a sentiment that I owb for this card. It is NOT part of the Translucent Florals stamp set and dies.
Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment.
For the inside stamp flowers from stamp set in the corners around a stamped or pre-printed sentiment.
To complete the project, stamp flowers on the envelope flap and front.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN AUGUST
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Festive Tags
’Tis the season to start your holiday crafting! It’s so simple with this all-inclusive kit. Adhere the die cuts and embellishments, then tie the tag to a gift with a twine bow. You’ll have handmade tags in minutes!