Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Granny Apple Green card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White card stock – 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″ emboss one of the pieces using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder
- Die cuts:
- Use largest diamond shape die from the Nested Essentials die set to cut an Old Olive diamond
- Use second largest diamond shape die from the Nested Essentials die set to cut a Basic White diamond
- Use the leaf die to die cut three leaves in Granny Apple Green card stock
- Stamp three leaves onto a scrap of Basic White card stock and die cut using the coordinating die
Adhere the embossed Basic White panel to the Granny Apple Green card stock panel and then add to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Add the Basic White diamond die cut onto the Old Olive die cut and add to the card front.
Stack the Basic White stamped leaves die cut onto the Granny Apple Green die cut and add to die cut on the card front.
Place Dimensionals or cut Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of a sentiment panel and add to the card front. I used a sentiment that I own for this card. It is NOT part of the Translucent Florals stamp set and dies.
Adhere Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems randomly around the leaves.
For the inside stamp the leaves from stamp set onto the second 4″ x 5 1/4” Basic White card stock panel.
To complete the project, stamp leaves on the envelope flap and front.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN AUGUST
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Festive Tags
’Tis the season to start your holiday crafting! It’s so simple with this all-inclusive kit. Adhere the die cuts and embellishments, then tie the tag to a gift with a twine bow. You’ll have handmade tags in minutes!