Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Copper Foil card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Very Vanilla card stock – 2 pieces – one 4″ x 5 1/4″ and and another 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Die cuts:
- Use smallest rounded rectangle shape die from the Nested Essentials die set to a sentiment that is stamped in Copper Clay ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. I used a sentiment from the new So Sincere stamp set. This set is full of gorgeous mixed font sentiments. Love that!
Use the leaves mask from the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks set to color the 3 3/4″ x 5″ Very Vanilla card panel. I used a combination of many colors to color the mask. Basically any combination of fall colors that you have on hand will work. Add the colored panel to the Copper Foil card stock panel.
Wrap the panel with Copper & Natural Ribbon.
Adhere the Copper Foil card stock panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock using craft foam or Foam Adhesive sheets. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Add a Copper Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the die cut sentiment and then add the sentiment to the ribbon.
For the inside colored leaves using the masks onto the second 4″ x 5 1/4” Very Vanilla card stock panel.
To complete the project, use the mask to color leaves on the envelope flap.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Festive Tags
’Tis the season to start your holiday crafting! It’s so simple with this all-inclusive kit. Adhere the die cuts and embellishments, then tie the tag to a gift with a twine bow. You’ll have handmade tags in minutes!