Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Copper Foil card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Old Olive card stock – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic White card stock – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Die cuts:
Adhere the Old Olive card stock panel to the Copper Foil card stock panel and then to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Heat emboss the floral image onto the smaller Basic White card stock panel using Copper embossing powder and color with Blends.
For the sentiment stamp the sentiment in VeraMark ink and heat emboss using Copper embossing powder onto a scrap of Basic White card stock and trim to fit.
Fold a strip of Copper ribbon and add to the card front. Add the sentiment panel atop the ribbon using Dimensionals.
Complete the card front by adding Copper Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
For the inside, heat emboss the flower onto the second Basic White panel.
To complete the project, heat emboss the envelope front and back to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: Home for the Holidays
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
- A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
- A bottle of Glitter Glue
- Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces
Finished folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Christmas Everywhere
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- Christmas Everywhere photopolymer stamp set
- One Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die-cut labels and images with red glitter, adhesive, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Granny Apple Green, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Real Red