Story of Elegance
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Gold Foil card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White card stock – 3″ x 3 3/4″, 3″ 3/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Die cuts:
Adhere the Gold Foil panel to the front of an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card. (Note: An A2 card base is made by cutting an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Thick card stock in half on the long side. Score the 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ (half sheet) of card stock at 4 1/4 “.)
Stamp the floral image onto the 3″ x 3 3/4″ Basic White card stock panel using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with Blends.
For the sentiment stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black in onto the 3″ x 3/4” panel of Basic White card stock.
Add both panels to the Gold foil panel on the card front.
Complete the card front by adding Gold Festive Pearls.
For the inside, stamp the flower onto the largest Basic White panel.
To complete the project, stamp the envelope front and back to coordinate.
Finding Your Creative Elegance
In the end, the beauty of paper crafting lies in its ability to connect us with our own creativity and with others. It’s a chance to slow down, unplug, and create something beautiful and meaningful with our own two hands. So why not give it a try today? You never know where your creativity might take you.
If you would like to try your creativity with the products I used, you can shop with me anytime!
HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER
In Case You Missed It …….
Click on the image above to view the video of my latest You Tube Live. Check it out and if you would be so kind, please like, share and subscribe to my channel. I will be live every Thursday at 7:00pm EST. Thanks!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: Home for the Holidays
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
- A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
- A bottle of Glitter Glue
- Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces
Finished folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Introducing the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
It’s time to craft with our latest kit: Christmas Everywhere
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- Christmas Everywhere photopolymer stamp set
- One Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die-cut labels and images with red glitter, adhesive, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Granny Apple Green, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Real Red