Story of Elegance
It’s Friday and you stopped by – Thank you for coming.
As I shared on Tuesday, today’s card is another Sneak Peek at products that will be in the upcomlng July-December 2022 Mini Catalog that will launch on July 1, 2022.
For today’s card, I used these new products: the Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSPS) , the Splendid Thoughts stamp set, and the Handmade Tag Punch.
This card uses a mix of new, current and retired products and is super easy to make. I can’t wait until you can order your favs from our upcoming Mini Catalog.
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Rose Gold Foil – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White Card stock – 4″ x 5 1’4″ embossed on the long side at the top and bottom using the Delicate Designs embossing folder
- Die cuts:
- Emboss the sentiment in White Embossing onto Rose Gold foil and die cut using a banner die from the Stylish Shapes die set
- Punch 3 tags using the Handmade Tag punch using the foils from the Splendid Day Specialty DSP
- Punch holes into the punched tags using the Label Me Fancy punch to thread ribbon through the tags
Layer an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock with the Rose Gold Foil panel.
Thread the three tags together with Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere to the Rose Gold Foil panel on the card base.
Add the die cut sentiment to the center of the card with Dimensionals and finish by add large Pearl Basic Jewels.