Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate birthdays, so prepare yourself for a wonderful mix of celebratory cards. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
It’s so much fun crafting cards and it’s a special treat when the InKing Royalty Blog Hop rolls around. For this hop my goal was to use something from everything . By that I mean I wanted to create cards using products from our annual catalog, mini-catalog, Sale-A-Bration and Clearance Rack. Boy, did I have FUN! I love options and with Stampin’ Up! there are plenty!
Here’s what I created:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
Enjoy the hop! I’ll see you again on Friday. Until then,