Story of Elegance
Hello and welcome!
Last week I played with the Cherish the Season bundle a little and created this card.
I really like this cute little bundle, so I used it again for today’s card. I used the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper for this card too, but I changed the accent color to Just Jade.
Here’s a closer look. The picture doesn’t capture it, but there is a little shimmer on each of the pine branches created by lightly brushing with clear Wink of Stella.
The background of the Feels Like Frost DSP is white and was too stark for my card, so I simply used the Light Jade Stampin’ Blends to add color. Easy!
Here’s are steps to create this card:
1. Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel of Feels Like Frost DSP and color with Light Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to a card base made with Thick Whisper White card stock.
2. Cut a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Just Jade card stock and adhere to the center of the DSP.
3. Cut a 3: x 4″ piece of Whisper White and use Just Jade ink to stamp the sentiment and the pine branches in the corners.
4. Use the smallest bell die to Die cut three of the small ornaments in Silver foil and adhere to the tips of the pine branches with glue dots.
5. Make three small bows using silver thread and adhere to the top of the ornaments with glue dots.
6. Add Clear Basic Rhinestones to the bells and around the lower branches.
7. Use Clear Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the pine branches.
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the items I used for today’s card:
I hope that you have a safe and happy week. I’ll be back on Friday with another card to share. I hope you’ll stop by too! Until then,