Story of Elegance
Hello Friday! What better way to wrap up the week than with a Sneak Peek at some of the awesome products coming in 2021? I’ve seen the new January – June 2021 Mini Catalog and all I can say is WOW! There are so many fabulous products on the horizon. You’ll be able to see for yourself on January 5th, so mark your calendars.
I couldn’t wait to start sharing – just a little though. I don’t want to spoil all the fun. 😉
Punch bundles are the best, so it was a “no brainer” for me to decide which product I wanted to start with. Drum roll please…. Here you have it – the new Special Occasions bundle. This bundle is comprised of the Oval Occasions stamp set and the Double Oval Punch. Isn’t this just the sweetest little sentiment set? And the punch is perfect for creating a layered sentiment panel and so much more.
To continue the fun of this Sneak Peak I’m also sharing one of the fabulous products that you can choose FREE with purchase during SALE-A-BRATION which begins January 5, 2021. Here’s a look at the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper. Simply gorgeous. I love how these colors Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, and Rococo Rose work so well together.
Here’s the card I made with these fun new products.
Here’s are steps to create this card:
1. Cut a 4″ x 5 1/2″ panel of Oh So Ombre DSP and adhere horizontally to a card base of Thick Whisper White card stock.
2. Cut a 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Granny Apple Green card stock and adhere to the center of the DSP.
3. Cut a 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Whisper White card stock. I embossed this panel with the retired Scattered Sequins embossing folder, but any embossing folder of your choice would work just a well. Adhere the embossed panel to the Granny Apple Green panel.
4. Use the Double Oval punch and Oh So Ombre DSP for the sentiment panel.
5. Add 3 strips of Snowflake Splendor Ribbon to the center of the card. (NOTE: This ribbon is on sale and is only available while supplies last!)
6. Stamp the sentiment on the smaller oval using Blackberry Bliss ink and adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
6. Add Pastel Pearls (NEW PRODUCT!!) to the card and sentiment panel.
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Most of the items for today’s card will be available on January 5th, but you can get the basics now so you’ll be ready.
I hope that you have a safe and happy weekend. I’ll be busy with my last minute holiday shopping and gift wrapping this weekend, but I’ll be sure to find some time for a little card crafting. I’ll be back on Tuesday to share. I hope you’ll stop by too! Until then,