Story of Elegance
Well it’s Tuesday -Whew! Was it ever a busy weekend. Surprisingly, I’m pretty much ready for the Christmas holiday. Although it will be different this year, I’m looking forward to a tasty meal, sharing presents and lots of Zoom calls to celebrate with family and friends. With all the preparations, I did take a few minutes to play with some of the new products coming January 5, 2021. Hard to believe we are only two weeks away from the debut of our January – June 2021 Mini Catalog! Yay!
I continued to play with the products from my post on Friday. As a refresher – here’s my card from last Friday and the products I used.
Here’s the second card I made with these fun new products. I just couldn’t resist continuing with the Blackberry Bliss and Granny Apple Green color combination.
Here’s are steps to create this card:
1. Cut two 2″ x 5 1/2″ panels of Oh So Ombre DSP (Blackberry Bliss and Granny Apple Green) and to a card base of Thick Whisper White card stock.
2. Cut a 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and adhere to the center of the two DSP panels.
3. Cut a 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Granny Apple Green card stock and adhere to the Blackberry Bliss card stock.
4. Cut a 2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp the floral image on the top and bottom of the strip using Granny Apple Green ink. Use an Aqua Painter to spatter Blackberry Bliss ink around the stamped floral images. Adhere the strip to the Granny Apple green card stock.
5. Use the Double Oval punch and Oh So Ombre DSP for the sentiment panel.
6. Stamp the sentiment on the smaller oval using Blackberry Bliss ink and adhere to the card.
7. Add Glitter Enamel Dots (retired) to the sentiment panel.
8. Use Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon (NEW PRODUCT!!) to make a small bow. Add to the sentiment panel with a Glue Dot.
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Most of the items for today’s card will be available on January 5th, but you can get the basics now so you’ll be ready.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I’ll be back in a week on Tuesday December 29th with my last post of the year. I hope you’ll join me. Until then,