Story of Elegance
Hello and Welcome!
I hope that your holiday weekend went well and that you had a bit of time to stop and reflect on the blessing of freedom that we enjoy in this great country of ours.
The last day of May brings lots of change here at Stampin’ Up! Today is the last day that you can sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with the special In Color promotion. (See below for details.)
One of the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is that you get to purchase new products in advance of their release. This means that tomorrow on June 1st, I get to purchase some of the new products in our fabulous July-December 2022 Mini Catalog that will be released on July 1. If you are a demonstrator you can too!
BUY ONE / GET ONE HALF-OFF IS COMING JUNE 1ST!
Another great thing that starts tomorrow June 1st is our fabulous Buy One, Get One Half-Price on our Kits Collection begins and runs through June 30th. And the best thing about this great deal is that the highest priced kit is half-price! Woo hoo! The product availability will be while supplies last, so you’ll want to order early.
The Kits Collection are perfect for the person new to stamping and they also make great gifts for that crafter you know. If you haven’t seen our kits, click here —> KITS COLLECTION
or use this url —> http://stampinup.com/kits?demoid=2209635 to take a look at what we have to offer and come back tomorrow to place your order. As a note – when you place your order tomorrow, have to have two kits in your cart in order for the discount to be applied automatically.
So, with that exciting news shared, I’ll move on to the card I have to share today.
As the title eludes to, I have used Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP) and one of the Elegant Eucalyptus embossing folders as the focal point for today’s card.
Here’s the card I created:
Just like the card from last Friday, I included embossed foil with the Elegant Eucalyptus 3D embossing folder. I REALLY like the look of embossed foil.
I also think the Pearlescent Specialty Paper that I used for the sentiment adds an extra touch of elegance to the look.
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Rose Gold Foil 3″ x 5 1/8″ – emboss using Elegant Eucalyptus 3D embossing folder 4″ x 5 3/8″ This is retired, but you can use Copper Foil for the same look.
- Pretty Prints DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Pretty Prints DSP die cut with Stylish Shapes 2 1/8″ circle
- Very Vanilla card stock use Bough Punch to punch 3 of the larger leaf and one of the smaller leaf
- Evening Evergreen card stock use Bough Punch to punch 4 of the smaller leaf and one of the larger leaf
- Pretty Prints DSP 2 3/4″ x 5 7/8″ – envelope flap
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper die cut with Stylish Shapes 1 5/8″ circle (for sentiment)
Next, complete the stamping:
- Stamp the sentiment using Evening Evergreen ink onto the Pearl Specialty Paper circle. I used a sentiment from the Happiness Abounds stamp set.
Layer the completed panels: Rose Gold Foil, Pretty Prints DSP, and embossed Rose Gold foil and add to an A2 card base made with Thick Very Vanilla card stock.
Add the Pretty Prints DSP die cut circle to the center of the card and arrange the punched leaves, ribbon and twine on top of it. Then place the stamped circle on the center of the arrangement.
Finish by adding Champagne Basic Rhinestones to the sentiment circle and Pretty Prints DSP to the envelope flap.
Craft Your Elegance
Here are the products I used for today’s card. You can shop with me anytime and get quality products to create your own elegant paper crafts!
Our new Join promotion is absolutely fabulous!