Story of Elegance
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations – this month’s projects are all about Halloween. Prepare yourself for wonderful mix of spooky, scary and sweet. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I like all the options that you have with Stampin’ Up! to make your perfect Halloween creation. There’s a myriad of papers, colors and embellishments to choose from. I love, love, love cards that are super easy to make, and the new Cobwebs 3D embossing folder made easy work of my card today. Gotta love that. I also think our new Iridescent Pearls are the cutest. I used a couple of the colors in them for my color palate today.
Here’s how I created this card:
1: Cut a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8 ” piece of Basic Black card stock and adhere to a card base made with Thick Whisper White card stock.
2: Emboss a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock using the Cobwebs 3D embossing folder and adhere to the Basic Black.
3. Create the sentiment panel : base layer Basic Black 2 3/8″ x 3 3/4″ middle layer Just Jade 2 5/16″ x 3 3/4″ top layer: emboss 2 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ Basic gray. Adhere to embossed Whisper White panel as shown.
4: Stamp Halloween sentiment (Little Treats stamp set) in VersaMark onto Basic Black card stock and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Embossing Powder. Die cut the sentiment with Layering Circles die. Adhere to sentiment panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5: Add Iridescent Pearls to the center of the cob webs.
Use the Cobwebs 3D embossing folder to emboss the envelope flap to complete this sweet and spooky ensemble!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments ===> YOU ARE HERE
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
Find Your Elegance
You can get your creativity going anytime. Shop with me whenever you choose. You can click any item to get to my store. Easy Peasy!
Here are the items I used for today’s card:
I wish you a happy and safe Wednesday. I’ll be back on Friday with another card from the InKing Royal August card challenge. I’ll hope you’ll come back too. Until then,