Story of Elegance
Hi! Welcome – I’m so glad that you’re here.
As I shared earlier this week, the card that I am sharing today is one created for a recent card challenge hosted by my upline team leader, Brian King.
Today’s card features the Happiness Abounds set and the Artisan Additions dies, both of which are new products in our 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
The Artisan Additions dies are a must-have addition to your stash in my opinion. Take a look and right away you can see dozens of uses, can’t you?
The dies are so beautiful, crafting with them is super easy!
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Basic White card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Starry Sky card stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Die cuts:
- Rectangle in Starry Sky card stock using Artisan Additions die set
- 2 1/8″ circle in Basic White card stock using Stylish Shapes die set (sentiment)
Next, complete the stamping:
- Using Starry Sky ink, stamp the sentiment and flowers onto the die cut circle using stamps from the Happiness Abounds stamp set
Layer the cut panels, Starry Sky, Basic White and die cut rectangle onto an A2 card base made with Thick Basic White card stock.
Add the stamped sentiment circle to the card using Dimensionals.
Finish by stamping the envelope front and flap and adding Pearl Basic Jewels as desired.
Craft Your Elegance
Here are the products I used for today’s card. You can shop with me anytime and get quality products to create your own elegant paper crafts!