Story of Elegance
Thank you for stopping by.
As I thought of what I would make today, I was reminded that Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow. I have enjoyed all of the products that I earned free with my purchases, but my favorite is the Wonderful World bundle, comprised of the Wonderful World stamp set and Designer series paper.
You can get these products free with any $100 purchase, but tomorrow, August 31st is the last day to do so.
Here is the card I created:
The floral stamps in this set are so lovely and they create beautiful images. I love making them the star of the show.
Elegance Made Easy
Following are the quick steps to recreate this card.
First, make your cuts:
- Basic White card stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder
- Rich Razzleberry card stock – 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Wonderful World DSP – 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the rose from the Wonderful World stamp set onto a piece of Basic White card stock and cut using paper snips
- Die cuts:
- Stamp the sentiment is Rich Razzleberry ink and die cut using desired die. I used one from the Tailor Made Tags die set. The sentiment I used is from the Celebrating You stamp set.
- With Rich Razzleberry card stock die cut the trellis using a die from the Delicate Edges die set.
Adhere the embossed panel to an A2 card base ( 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored on the long side at 4 1/4″) made with Thick Basic White card stock using Foam Adhesive Sheets.
Layer the DSP strip to the card stock strip, then add the trellis die cut. Add the assembled panel to the card front.
Add the die cut sentiment to the card and place the rose between the panel and the sentiment.
Finish by adding medium and small pearls. I used Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, but Pearl Basic Jewels will work too.
For the inside, I stamped a rose to coordinate with the card front.
To complete the project, add DSP to the envelope flap.
You can shop with me anytime to create your own fantastic projects!
SaleABration (SAB) is even better with MORE options to choose from during the month of August! Be sure to check out all the fabulous new products choices available FREE with purchase!
Important Note: If you order any of these SAB items, please use the product code shown here and not the code in the Annual Catalog.
Beginning August 2, you can get ready for the holidays with our new Cozy & Bright card kit, the newest addition to the Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection.